LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Representative
About the role
- The Digital Marketing Representative would be responsible for the planning and implementation of LifeBank’s social media strategy.
- He/she will develop new ways of increasing the number of donors on the LifeBank platform.
- He/she will work to grow the voluntary donors base of the company, foster relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s community department.
- He/she will work directly with the Sales and Growth departments to develop campaigns that will help LifeBank reach her goals.
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set targets and outcomes within schedule
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy; Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences; develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; evaluate new technologies and implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information; ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time and improving conversion
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns; develop and implement email and social media marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages thus increasing donor signups and donations.
- University graduate and have undergone NYSC.
- Minimum one year experience in similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Editing and writing skills: proficient in devising and editing content for various digital(Social media) platforms.
- Excellent video editing skills
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization, PPC, Google Analytics, etc.
- Advanced Word and Powerpoint skills
- Project management skills: Proficient at handling time-sensitive projects and meeting deadlines
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of graphics design
- Have a deep desire to work in the Health-Tech industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work in the office on a shift system
- May be required to work weekends
- Would be required to attend company event.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]