LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Officer
About the Role
- The Community Officer will be responsible for promoting LifeBank’s work with improving blood donations.
- She/he will develop new ways of increasing number of donors on the LifeBank platform.
- She/he will work to grow the voluntary donors base of the company, foster relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s community department.
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set targets and outcomes within schedule
- Regularly follow up with voluntary donors to ensure they are using the app and making donation appointments.
- Respond to enquiries from donors via web forums, whatsapp, phone calls etc
- Suggest and implement strategies for expanding donor base.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports
- Attend company events
- Make recommendations to superiors.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in any course relating to Health Sciences
- Graduate awaiting or currently undergoing the National youth service corp
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Have a deep desire to work in the health-tech industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work in the office
- Visit hospitals when required
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to attend company events
- Should reside in Abuja
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]