The name Celine Pialago is familiar to everyone by now. She has been seen on TV and heard on the radio since being appointed to her current job now – being a Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) spokesperson. Celine has the face that makes heads turn, especially on the streets where she prides herself seen most of the time.
1. Celine joined pageants/beauty contests like Miss Philippines Earth and Pinay Beauty Queen Academyunder the name Pircelyn Pialago.
2. She was born on May 22, 1992 and grows up in Dalaguete, Cebu.
3. She studied AB Mass Communication Major in Broadcasting at Miriam College.
4. She has a Master’s Degree in Journalism acquired from Ateneo de Manila University.
5. She was a journalist at a young age and has worked for PTV 4.
Celine loves food but also loves staying fit and healthy based on her Instagram posts. She seem to have a fondness for shoes.
She loves taking selfies, and even groufies with the MMDA force at the field.
Celine was reportedly bullied as a child because of her skin color.
She became “the talk of the town” and got cyberbullied when she accidentally said “passed away” instead of “passed out” while referring to a fellow contestant in an interview during the Miss Earth pageant in 2014.