National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) Recruitment Portal 2018 – http://nasrda.gov.ng/en/
This is to notify the general public that interested Nigerians should submit applications for employment into various positions at the National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA).
Prospective applicants for the NASRDA recruitment must possess any of the followings: Ph.D., MSc, B.Sc., HND, OND qualifications in any relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
Applicants for entry level positions must not be above 35 years old.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a cover letter in PDF formats by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Hard copies can be submitted to a drop-box situated at the security gate of the agency on or before 12:00 noon, Monday 16th July 2018.
Please note that as part of best practices in space agencies all over the world, security based positions in space agencies are not publicly indicated.
Applicants should avoid falling prey to tricksters by shunning any promise of employment for a fee.
- Is Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Form Out 2018 | Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Requirements & Guide
- Ongoing 2017 Recruitment At Automobile And Steel Manufacturing Company (8 Vacant Positions)
- Apply For Kaduna State Roads Agency (KADRA) 2018 Recruitment
- Is DSS Recruiting 2018 | How To Apply For DSS Recruitment 2018/19
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2018 | GRA Recruitment 2018/2019 – [See How To Apply]
- Apply For Innoson Motors Recruitment 2018
- How To Apply For Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017