First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 For Compliance Techniques & Standards Officer
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions in Lagos State below:
COMPLIANCE TECHNIQUES & STANDARDS OFFICER – (1800000Z)
Reporting to the Team Lead, Techniques and Standards, the ideal candidate will provide an independent assessment of compliance quality with assurances that internal and regulatory processes are complied with. In addition, he/she will assist in categorizing, examining and presenting information that will aid the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of management decisions and monitoring requirements that are completed to measure compliance with banking regulations. Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying issues requiring improvement and potential themes, and identifying relevant corrective actions required and tracking through to completion.
- Conducting periodic reviews and updates of Compliance QAR policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of actions plans of respective units in compliance functions and assessing their adequacy for effectively managing compliance risk.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance / quality.
- Analyzing, classifying and presenting management with information to aid decision making purposes.
Candidates vying for the Compliance Techniques and Standards Officer role must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in compliance or related areas in financial services. In addition to the above, all candidates vying for any of the positions must possess the following:
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Self-solution driven attributes, proactivity and an acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Compliance Techniques and Standards Officer candidates must possess a first degree (or equivalent ) in either Law, Banking & Finance or any related discipline
Primary Location: NG-LA-HEAD OFFICE
Work Locations: HEAD OFFICE
HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS
Job: FBN GEN. JOB FAMILY
Organization: MD/CE DIRECTORATE
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Jun 4, 2018, 5:19:59 PM
Grade Range – From : BANKING OFFICER Grade Range – To : ASSISTANT MANAGER
How To Apply
Interested candidates should click the application link HERE to apply