Nursing & Midwifery Training College Admission Forms 2018/2019 – See How To Apply
This is to generally inform applicants interested to know when Nursing & Midwifery Training College 2018/2019 Admission Forms will be out, Applications will be invited soon from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from February 2018. Applicants must:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into Nursing & Midwifery Training College.
Applicants mus Know That:
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
Alternatively, applicants can pay with MTN mobile money by going to www.mohschools.edu.gh. Click mobile money link and follow the instructions.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique serial Number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Use their serial number(SN) and PIN code to access the application form online at mohschools.edu.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the reference number you would receive on submission of your form to track the status of the admission process.
afosu nursing and midwifery training college,
teshie nursing and midwifery school,
private nursing schools in eastern region,
family health nursing training school teshie,
ghana nursing training admission requirements for 2018,
health assistant training school osiem,
health assistant training school pantang,
public midwifery schools in ghana