NCS Recruitment 2018/19 | Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Form 2018 – www.customs.gov.ng
NCS Recruitment 2018, How To Apply For Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018/2019, nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Portal, Nigeria Custom Form, Nigeria Customs Service Application Form, Nigeria Custom Officer Recruitment 2018…Read more details below.
- 1 Nigeria Custom Recruitment Portal 2018
- 2 Nigeria Custom Service Structure
- 3 How To Apply For Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2018
- 4 Functions Of Nigeria Custom Service
- 5 Nigeria Custom Service Zonal Headquarters
- 6 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Position
- 7 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications:
Nigeria Custom Recruitment Portal 2018
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is an independent agency under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts.
Here Are Questions Nigerians Ask About Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018
- When will Nigeria Custom Recruitment Be Out?
- Is Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form Out For 2018?
- Is Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form On Sale?
In this post you will got to know everything about Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018, The Requirements & Guide.
This is to inform the general public that Nigeria Custom recruitment Application form 2018 is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
Important! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
IMPORTANT INFO: The Nigerian Custom Recruitment Form Is Not Yet On Sale, Please ignore any advert or news that says the form is on sale.. Once The Recruitment Form Is Out We Will Update It Here On This Page
Note: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
APPLICATION STARTING DATE: Online Registration for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018 will start soon.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: All applications for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018 closing date is not yet announced.
Nigeria Custom Service Structure
Today, the NCS is still run by the comptroller general, who oversees the work of five deputy comptroller generals in the following departments:
- Corporate Support Services;
- Tariff & Trade;
- Enforcement, Investigation, and Inspection;
- Modernization, Research and Economic Relations;
- Excise, Industrial Incentives and Free Trade Zone;
- Human Resource Development.
The NCS board is chaired by the minister of finance, while the vice-chairman is Col. Hameed Ali, the service’s comptroller general who is not a career Customs staff, but was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari with the aim reforming and revamping the institution.
These Deputy Comptroller-Generals have Assistant Comptroller-Generals heading each division under them while Comptrollers runs the affair of each unit under these divisions.
ACG (Headquarters) reports directly to the Comptroller-General along with the heads of some Special Units in addition to 4 Assistant-Comptroller-General (ACG) in the zones that coordinate the area commands under their respective jurisdictions.
How To Apply For Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
Local government attestation form.
Parent/ guardian consent form.
Functions Of Nigeria Custom Service
- Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
- Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
- Implementation of Government Fiscal Measures
- Generation of statistical data for planning purpose
- Trade Facilitation
- Implementation of bilateral and multilateral agreements entered into by government
- Collection of levies and charges
- Collaborative functions with government Agencies including CBN, Police, NDLEA, SON, NAFDAC, FIRS, etc.
The Service also supports the combating of:
- Illegal commercial activities and trade in illicit goods, e.g. import of fake and sub-standard goods
- Infraction on Intellectual Property Rights
- Illegal international trade in endangered species
- Illegal trade in arms and ammunition
- Money laundering
- Traffic of illicit drugs
- Illegal trade in cultural Artifacts.
- Importation of pornographic materials
- Importation of toxic and hazardous substances.
Nigeria Custom Service Contact: Phone Numbers & Address
|Headquarters||Nigeria Customs Service Headquarters
Abuja – FCT
Tel: 09 4621597, 4621598, 4621599
Fax: 09 5234694
Nigeria Custom Service Zonal Headquarters
This section of our website provides information about the zonal headquarters. There are presently four (4) zones nationwide. Each of the zones have some Commands under them. The head of a zone is an Assistant Comptroller-General also refered to as the Zonal Co-ordinator. The zones are as follows:
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Position
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08
Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications:
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply
If you want us to update you on the latest information about Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2018/2019.. Just drop down your Phone & Email address on the comment box below..