Apply For Risk Manager At Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund Recruitment 2018 (GIIF)
GIIF is a sovereign investment fund established by statute to lead, promote, facilitate, fund, and backstop the development of, and investment in, infrastructure. Development of industrial infrastructure in the context of accelerated economic growth will provide early opportunities that GIIF will now focus on. Despite Ghana’s economy showing an average economic growth rate of 5.0% per year over the past two decades, leading to attainment of lower middle income status of $1,300 per capita in 2010, infrastructure and industry have lagged behind. The creation of GIIF is therefore an impetus to re-invigorate economic opportunities especially through commercial infrastructure that can pay for itself. It is anticipated that investment in power generation, railways, roads, port services, etc., in direct coordination with industrial investment will contribute significantly to growth and expansion in the economy in a win-win for investors and the country. GIIF will drive optimum synergy by targeting investments linking multiple sectors and industries.
Assist in the planning, design, implementation, management and assessment of GIIF’s risk management programme to ensure a proactive risk-based and discipline approach to the management of risks associated with the operations of GIIF to meet internal/external statutory requirements and balance business growth and profitability.Minimum Key Requirements
- MBA or MSc in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or related field.
- Must be a member of a recognised professional body.
- Ten (10) years relevant working experience with at least 3 years in management roles.
- Extensive experience and expertise in risk management, especially in infrastructure investment and operations risks.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in risk management and governance frameworks, methodologies and emerging practice in relation to infrastructure investment services context.
How To Apply
Please note: For all positions, experience working with, or within, an International Financial Institution will be considered an advantage.
NOTE: Candidates applying for Officer and Management position must have very good communication, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills as well as good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
ALL E – VERSION OF THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE SENT TO [email protected].
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS JANUARY 24, 2018.