Connect with us

Ngyab

KiKUU Ghana Contact: Phone, Office Address & Website Address

Uncategorized

KiKUU Ghana Contact: Phone, Office Address & Website Address

What Is  KiKUU Ghana

Shopping online is gradually becoming a part of Ghanaian lifestyle but of course what will be the essence of shopping in the comfort of your room when it will take about 2 months for the product to arrive. What if you need the product in just a week or it is a perishable product? Then it would be better of struggling through the crowds in a shopping mall or any market to get it in a day.

KiKUU offers an unparalleled shopping experience with the largest selection of quality products from China.

RELATED:  See How This Nigerian Guy Celebrated His Birthday With Laughable Birthday Cakes (Photos)

KiKUU Contact Address In Ghana

Phone No.

+233 26 107 8899 Kikuu, Phone

Address In Ghana

Address: Musuli Ln, Accra, Ghana

Kikuu Ghana Website Address

m.kikuu.com

Continue Reading
You may also like...

David Chris is writer and a staff at Ngyab.com. He is also an internet guru who who loves reading and making new friends

41 Comments

41 Comments

1. Sherifa

October 26, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Hi please am Anum Akuffo Sherifa
    I made a payment on October, 22 , 2017 for account 644293289,648004824 but the product has not been processed to be transited
    please help me out

• sherifa

October 26, 2017 at 1:50 pm

I will like to cancel those to transaction
      please how do I go about it

2. Anonymous

November 23, 2017 at 7:35 pm

rashida Mohammed burrma camp Chinese Barack’s pls v made orders v tracked n it has been delivered 13 n 8 days ago but still I v called ur customer service since morning no one is picking I wanted to make another one but I v lost hope

3. Anonymous

November 30, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Hi i placed an order more than six weeks ago still haven’t received my package. Can someone help me out please

4. prince nyarko please i made a payment upto now i haven't received any message yet nor prodact please help me out

December 4, 2017 at 1:06 pm

prince nyarko

5. Anonymous

December 4, 2017 at 1:11 pm

hi am prince nyarko I made a payment up to now I haven’t received any message yet nor product please kindly help me out and also go by your promise as you have made on your web page….. please

6. Anonymous

December 13, 2017 at 11:54 am

Hi. My name is Charles. I received a coupon by completing your questionnaire but anytime I want to use it, andi go to general store, it says that I don’t have any coupons for it and the coupon expires on Sunday. I need to use it desperately. Get back to me soon

7. Edwin Atsavi

December 19, 2017 at 10:03 am

I mede a payment online but up to now I have not receive any message nor my product,please what is happening?

8. Anonymous

December 19, 2017 at 10:06 am

Am Edwin Atsavi,I made a payment online but up to now I have not receive any product nor conformation, please what is happening, Jumia is not like this .

9. Sandra

December 19, 2017 at 11:34 am

I also made payment on 4th December, was tracking it until i lost my password. customer service never answers the call, as for the 0261853366, it is always off. any help?

10. Hannat Annan

January 10, 2018 at 7:17 am

Pls can someone tell me where your office is located in Accra …if u bring my items am coming for it myself

11. Gideon

March 10, 2018 at 5:01 pm

Please I made a transaction and made a mistake with the reference number and I tried calling your customer care number to help me sought out this problem but to no avail so can u please help with it and really desperate because I have made payment without de correct reference number

12. Joseph Raymond Eduku

March 17, 2018 at 11:56 am

I need a refund of GHS 38.00 to repay my item. This is my transaction 🆔 3112665324. When I contacted MTN this is the ID 024321215. Please I to buy my item refund the money to me.

13. Akua Afriyie

March 21, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Please I’m Akua Afriyie, my first and second order payments were made from my Vodafone Cash but now you have taken Vodafone Cash out, why? how can us with Vodafone cash order goods from you again?

14. Eunice

March 28, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Please how many times should I call your line 0261853366 before you pick up. What kind of services are you rendering please. I ordered for a bag on 28th March 2018 and paid 36gh through MOMO(offline) but when I checked my order it read I’ve not paid that means I hv to pay again. So I was calling to ask what to do and u not picking.

15. Bakar Norbert Zorwii

March 30, 2018 at 8:43 pm

I place for an order which i paid and i track the products and it indicated that their in Ghana here and up to now i have not received anything why. This is my first and I am highly disappointed in your services. Please i need the products or you refund me my money.

16. Anonymous

March 31, 2018 at 9:11 am

Please

17. Allswell

April 7, 2018 at 1:58 pm

I can’t believe a simple package could stay in transit between gh airport and a pickup point for 10 whole days. This is a great deal of inconvenience.you call and they cant tell you where the stuff is and when exactly youll receive it. Too many disappointments,kikuu

18. Nadia

June 7, 2018 at 8:57 am

I have made three orders that have arrived.One about 10 days ago and another 3days ago.The rider couldn’t reach me.I have contacted your customer service but there is no response and the chat was terminated

19. Bagaya nimah

June 11, 2018 at 9:57 am

I have made purchase of two products and it arrived and has been given to a rider for 28 days now and i havent received it and haven’t heard anything either,customer service is not responding too

20. Cobby

June 12, 2018 at 9:18 am

I can’t login to account and when I reset too no code have been sent. Pls what should I do

21. Larry

June 13, 2018 at 8:30 am

I placed my orders in the early month of May,products were set to be due in the early month of June. Delivery guy was soo irresponsible,i always had to call and find out where he was, he had an attitude too.
    Later i picked it up and realized the first item i actually ordered for wasnt part of my products, but when i track it tells me it went to the wrong address but it haa finally arrived at the Kikuu Main Office
    What i dont get right now is why Kikuu is holding my product in the office when i have already made payment and customer service number is not responding
    Kikuu this is becomong too much and you cant be trusted with our money

• Anonymous

August 30, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Kindly let me know where their main office is located. Thank you

22. Anonymous

June 13, 2018 at 5:50 pm

Good evening, please I order for English learning tablets two which I have paid and was given two weeks for delivery but up to I haven’t receive my items. last week I a guy call me that he is from your office he is bringing me the item but he never come. what is Kikuu doing

23. Lambert

June 20, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Pls am Lambert i other two T-Shirt and have paid for it whiles using my vodafone account and a didution was made into kikuu account and is almost getting to two weeks now i haven’t receive my item now what is kikuu doing.

24. Mumuni Alhassan

July 2, 2018 at 10:13 am

Yesterday I placed an order for a watch of which I made payment through MTN Mobile money offline but later saw your recommended MTN mobile money deduction online and made another payment for the same good but the money deducted for the first payment has not been refunded . my kikuu name is Mumuni Alhassan

25. Laws

July 2, 2018 at 3:14 pm

You put fake numbers for customers to call and not reaching you

26. Laws

July 5, 2018 at 9:59 am

KiKUU i need my two months and one month order I’ve made why are you doing this to customers.. I and calling all your numbers I know and they are nt going through.. I hve been calling one dispatch too and he is nt picking my calls . Now I can’t access my KiKUU up for days now you are trying my patience

27. Gabriel

July 6, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Your comment..so what are this people taking as for. people that don’t have need of their money,this is African any thing can happen.

28. I am looking for their exact location and contact cuz this number here doesn’t even work .

July 16, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Richmond

29. Donkor Bright

July 23, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Comment:I made a payment online for a request for yr product for the past three weeks and up till now haven’t received any call or message indicating the date or time to receive it

30. Reindolf

July 24, 2018 at 11:06 am

Guys, Kikuu is a fraud website, if they are legit, they’ll respond to your request, complains and reviews, this is definitely scam. Its hopeless..spare yourselves the disappointments and save your dosh.

31. dorcas

September 9, 2018 at 3:55 pm

i have placed an order for about a month now, you guys have no official website where customers can give feedback and complain and your phone number is off.

32. Anonymous

September 21, 2018 at 7:33 pm

wherever i money has been to and whoever that is responsible for this kikku stupid thing will surely die in no time i am going to take a revenge on my money.can you imagine i called this line on the internet and this azaaa man spoke to me .his voice ,english and everything shows clearly that they are fraud people.i cursed that azaaa man on the phone .

33. Anonymous

September 21, 2018 at 7:59 pm

what kind of nonsense is that, KIKKU . that’s why people are dying rampantly these days oo

34. Prince Arhin

September 25, 2018 at 8:15 am

Good morning. I know placing orders takes a week or two but in my own case it’s more than a month. My orders have arrived and they have been with the riders for 11days now. When you call them they tell you they are sick or their bikes have broken down. Please let’s try to be a little professional in our dealings cos time as we always say is money and also be tue to our words. Up till now I haven’t received my goods and I don’t really know what the problem actually is

35. JOHN KOBINAH BAAH

September 26, 2018 at 9:53 am

Good morning, I have bought some items and they’ve been sorted to the rider about 7 days now, I have not received my items. I have been calling the office numbers no one is picking up, is that the customer service doing

36. Eva Quansah

September 28, 2018 at 10:18 am

good morning
    please I made payment for a product about 10 hours ago but it’s still on Pay now. can someone help?

37. Grace portuphy

September 30, 2018 at 9:55 am

Í paid for some ítems but its still unpaid.why?

38. Yaa

October 1, 2018 at 10:42 am

I cannot access the app on my phone again?

39. Dzakpah Ishmael Delali

October 1, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Pls I have ordered for some items and paid but later cancelled it .
    I want a refund how do I do it