KiKUU Ghana Contact: Phone, Office Address & Website Address

HOT POSTS!!!
David Chris is writer and a staff at Ngyab.com. He is also an internet guru who who loves reading and making new friends

18 Comments

1. Bismark Sewavi

November 5, 2018 at 11:08 am

I ordered for a product about one month one week ago, still not received my package yet. I’ve sent customer support messages, but I keep getting the same response of “package would be delivered soon” for almost two weeks now. The purpose for the product is even over, and it’s almost useless now.

2. Abigail dsane

November 8, 2018 at 11:11 am

I placed and order and i have not received it may I know y not even a call or a message about it

3. dorothy

November 23, 2018 at 10:17 am

i placed an order a month ago and i have still not received the product nor a call from you.

• Anonymous

December 4, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Kikuu is a scam. Many have complained about this criminal act.

4. Anita owusu

November 30, 2018 at 8:13 am

I ordered for a ring 3weeks ago I got a message from Kikuu that I shd contact ur service team at live chat nd I don’t know hw to go abt that nd when I call ur number online too,is not going tru

5. Andrews mingle

December 3, 2018 at 2:06 pm

I ordered a telescope lense for about two weeks now and I got a feedback that my parcel is being sorted to the rider for delivery
    But I have not received my parcel

6. Nhyira Aseda

December 4, 2018 at 11:48 am

I ordered for a 3PCS set newborn baby for about 24 days ago and the package has been assigned to rider for delivery for 13 days now. But I’ve still not received my parcel.

7. Lawson Doe

December 4, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Kikuu is not the best place to shop. They are not serious and I guess there is fraud in it. I have placed an order and there wasn’t any update until 3 weeks after. I was told the item is in Accra and after a week they said they have shipped the item to Spintext and it will be delivered to me but hasn’t gotten anything till now. Their number doesn’t go through when you even call. This is just a scam . Guess what,all the updates were written badly. Grammatical error and bad spellings. I wonder if they are real. I won’t recommend this silly app to anyone. Total Scam.

8. Emelia

December 5, 2018 at 8:52 pm

What are your service numbers

9. Flavian Adongo

December 6, 2018 at 8:08 am

I’ve paid for my goods but no update,I check my kikuu to find whether if my order is in transit but they have written no order and my orders are still on pending payment but I’ve paid too and it has been reduced from my mb money account I even have the message on my phone so help me

10. Anonymous

December 6, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Kikuu is a scam a big one too I made an order and no reply to when I gon get it

11. Yayra Fiagbegi

December 7, 2018 at 7:33 am

What kind of service is this one too, how can a real company have only one telephone number and even that one too doesn’t go through when you called. I made an order yesterday and I haven’t heard anything from you guys, wait until i get to your office.

12. Thomas Tamakloe

December 8, 2018 at 6:35 pm

I made an order of two items on the 6th November 2018 and had paid for both in five minutes interval. I received payment confirmation for just one of the items on the 7th of November 2018, today 8th still i have neither received information about the receipt of the second payment nor the arrangement on how i’m going to receive the product that it’s payment had been confirmed.
    The contact given on the page is not even reachable for me to launch any complain to that respect. What a service ?

13. Issabella Mensah-Eshun

December 10, 2018 at 10:12 am

Have made of five goods about two months ago and if I check Ma Kikuu They day my orders have been delivered but have not received anything if I call the delivery agent in Takoradi too can’t be reached

14. wonder

December 10, 2018 at 11:50 am

i have made an order for about ten days but I haven’t heard anything from you. Please do something about it becoz I have done all de necessary payments.

15. Abenaah serwaa

December 10, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Pls I haven’t receive my order and next week I will be leaving school for vacation

16. Angie

December 12, 2018 at 12:41 pm

I’m being informed that my order has been assigned to a rider for delivery at dansoman office for the past 11 days, how can dansoman to odorkor take 11 days and still not received, plus their products are not quality based on previous ones I ordered together which has been received, kikuu is a shame

17. Regina Clottey

December 13, 2018 at 9:09 am

I have ordered a hearpiece since November and am still eating for it 0500494399/0548642734 dis are my numbers