Ngyab

Sometimes Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, I May Nationalize Soon – Psquare Blasts FG

July 16
14:11 2017

Peter Okoye of the popular Nigerian pop group, PSquare on Sunday expressed his desire to switch nationalities due to the government’s failures since 1960.

Read what he posted on social media below..

๐Ÿ˜ก

A post shared by Peter okoye Psquare (@peterpsquare) on

Click To Comment

Related Articles

10 Comments

1. Sandra Liva
    Sandra Liva July 16, 17:31

this one hard me too

2. Anonymous
    Anonymous July 17, 10:34

Is good if the artist should use their influence and sing against bad government .

3. Natty
    Natty July 17, 22:14

FG una dey mad…no b all una children dey abroad dey study,wen una dey sick una go travel abroad..buh now una won stop another person 2 stop wetin una start,we must finish am ooo..

4. Ignatius okechukwu
    Ignatius okechukwu July 18, 15:07

Your comment..even me too, I don’t like this country for any day, it can kill youth Talent image me to find where I can learn how to manufacture electronic there is in country to do the practical, and too I don’t have money to travel to, China, Japan or German, what’s a shame.

5. Noble link.
    Noble link. July 22, 11:55

Our leader’s brain is totaly emty about the progress of Nigeria..! Reason this they didn’t discause the standarlization of Nigeria, building standard hospital that even people out their will come in, standard school that people out their will come in, standard of living that will be good for both side no but to interupt others, who is complaining about our wealth they are squandarlizing?

6. Anonymous
    Anonymous July 23, 19:11

Nigeria is the most stupid country in africa, leaders is full of cow brain, useless country

7. Biafra son
    Biafra son July 23, 22:26

Cow Brain,FG is following. I thanks God am from Biafra country.

8. I'Q
    I'Q August 02, 15:45

What Nigeria is today it was the mistake of our Fathers, let’s wait for the day it’ll get better

9. Mobi
    Mobi August 03, 16:15

If u speak the truth apc ndi ala will come after u, does it mean there’s no freedom of speech in this country anymore even when one stand for the truth… I never see a country like naija..bro if there’s any opportunity for u to acquire another citizenship carry on after all it’s ur right to hv double citizenship(dual). For me I don do am tey tey.. naija no be am at all….

Write a Comment