Ngyab

I See Big Referendum Coming In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele

I See Big Referendum Coming In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele
July 16
12:58 2017

Founder and General of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele says he see a big referendum coming in Nigeria.

In an interview with the Sun Newspaper, Prophet Ayodele revealed that God showed that but he cannot see when it will happen.

In His Words..We still need to pray very well for Buhari to recover quickly. He may not be stable till the end of his term. I am also seeing a big referendum coming in Nigeria but I cannot see when or how it will come because God did not show me that.

Honestly, Buhari needs prayers. His family needs to pray very well for him. I am not saying the medical treatment he is receiving will not work, but it is not the lasting solution. It is only God that can sustain his life. Buhari must not die because if he dies it will affect a lot of things in the North.

But I see the national flag being flown at half mast but I don’t know where that is coming from. Oyegun’s seat is shaking. His position will be in crisis if Buhari fails to continue.

Click To Comment

Related Articles

7 Comments

1. bIAFRA
    bIAFRA July 16, 17:19

You do not see any vision my friend, all what you guys are doing is nothing but prediction. You said Nnamdi Kanu will die ,shame to all of u

2. Anonymous
    Anonymous July 20, 18:42

How can u be believed? The one u said befor never come to pass.are u not ashame,stop all this seeing shite.

3. Biafrans voice
    Biafrans voice July 27, 08:21

Your comment..This man is just confused, why is it he sees only evil, last time he said that NNAMDI KANU is not the one to free Biafra now is Buhari and Oyegun. and non of his evil vision had ever come to pass……Nonsense

4. Anonymous
    Anonymous July 27, 19:30

All that I know for sure is that nigeria is no more

5. Anonymous
    Anonymous August 02, 14:01

don,t insult him remember he say that God show him the vision if he is liying then he shall face his consequency

6. david
    david September 10, 20:45

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND
    HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a
    business, Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich,
    powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a
    member of the Great illuminate brother hood. With this all your dreams
    and heart desire can be Surely accomplish, if you really want to be a
    member of the great illuminate brother hood, contact the Lord
    illuminate now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled to
    $500,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you