Connect with us

Ngyab

I See Big Referendum Coming In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele

Politics

I See Big Referendum Coming In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele

Founder and General of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele says he see a big referendum coming in Nigeria.

In an interview with the Sun Newspaper, Prophet Ayodele revealed that God showed that but he cannot see when it will happen.

In His Words..We still need to pray very well for Buhari to recover quickly. He may not be stable till the end of his term. I am also seeing a big referendum coming in Nigeria but I cannot see when or how it will come because God did not show me that.

Honestly, Buhari needs prayers. His family needs to pray very well for him. I am not saying the medical treatment he is receiving will not work, but it is not the lasting solution. It is only God that can sustain his life. Buhari must not die because if he dies it will affect a lot of things in the North.

But I see the national flag being flown at half mast but I don’t know where that is coming from. Oyegun’s seat is shaking. His position will be in crisis if Buhari fails to continue.

Continue Reading
You may also like...
9 Comments

9 Comments

1. bIAFRA

July 16, 2017 at 5:19 pm

You do not see any vision my friend, all what you guys are doing is nothing but prediction. You said Nnamdi Kanu will die ,shame to all of u

• Biafra u Will survive

July 16, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Your I wonder ooo..how can he be say two opposing things at the same time…My God is not an author of confusion..

2. Anonymous

July 20, 2017 at 6:42 pm

How can u be believed? The one u said befor never come to pass.are u not ashame,stop all this seeing shite.

3. Biafrans voice

July 27, 2017 at 8:21 am

Your comment..This man is just confused, why is it he sees only evil, last time he said that NNAMDI KANU is not the one to free Biafra now is Buhari and Oyegun. and non of his evil vision had ever come to pass……Nonsense

4. Anonymous

July 27, 2017 at 7:30 pm

All that I know for sure is that nigeria is no more

5. Anonymous

August 2, 2017 at 2:01 pm

don,t insult him remember he say that God show him the vision if he is liying then he shall face his consequency

6. david

September 10, 2017 at 8:45 pm

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND
    HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a
    business, Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich,
    powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a
    member of the Great illuminate brother hood. With this all your dreams
    and heart desire can be Surely accomplish, if you really want to be a
    member of the great illuminate brother hood, contact the Lord
    illuminate now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled to
    $500,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you
    from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please we
    do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Add us on Whatsapp,
    +2348187603563, or you can email us now davidalberton666@gmail.com

• Anonymous

January 2, 2018 at 5:11 am

Anti Christ has nothing good to offer. Repent or you perish .

7. Anonymous

January 2, 2018 at 5:06 am

Anti Christ has nothing good to offer.